Phil Collins vs Genesis (and what does this have to do with Face Dances)

WF sez (about my claiming Face Dances woulda been a good Genesis album):
>I don't think there's such a thing as "an awesome Genesis album", unless of
>course you attach importance to the various ways that Phil Collins "parts"
>his hair on the cover(s)...

I think you have Genesis confused with Phil Collins solo... PC has never
appeared on a Genesis cover as they never have the group's picture on
them...  And, yes, PC solo is bad, Genesis is OK.  Again, this is just IMHO.

Heath