Re: Entwhistle singing

On Tue, 6 Feb 1996, Mason T. Weinrich wrote:
> Also - has anyone wondered about the Rhino policy of 1st releasing a Best of
> his solo stuff, then bringing them all out?  Seems to me like another record company
> way of getting us to fork out for the same thing twice...
>  - Mason

I don't know about that, but I do suggest that you buy this stuff at
Rhino.  From my experiences, Rhino CD's that others sell for $15 (e.g.
The Rutles, The Secret Policeman's Other Ball, etc.) can be bought at
Rhino Records (Westwood in L.A., and I think there's a store or two in
N.Y.) for $12, or just over $10 if you're a student (I am.).  And Rhino's
special sales may bring it down even more.  (I once got 5 discs for $20
at a sale they had when everything used was 1/2 off from 10 to 10:30, and
their Monday 20% off used sales get you some very good prices, too.)

--LP.