Re: JAE in Baltimore 2/3/96

>>JAE is the only guy I know who has his jeans and blue jean jacket
>>dry-cleaned to the max with ample startch.>>

        I'm sorry for picking out this trivial and tiny part of your
well-documented account of the Baltimore show, but I just have to tell you
that I was hysterical when I read it.  I was rolling because during his
show in New York, I was thinking, "I bet he dry cleans his jeans, that's
funny."  His jeans look so perfect and as stiff as cardboard.

                                                        Stacey