Re: JAE CD

Tom, re:

>	Four songs?  Damn, my abacus is on the Fritz again!  You're correct,
>of course, but I'm curious, why isn't JAE signing anymore?   He was a
>pretty good vocalist in his day, judging from the stuff I heard him do
>with the Who, and especially on "To the Chop,"  which may have been his
>artistic and vocal zenith.  <G>

What are you talking about??? Of course John's still "signing"! How do you
think you got your autograph??? (BTW, you didn't mean "singing" did you???)
(jk) Anyway, I think the problem here has more to do with SMOKING. I think
John likes to smoke more than he likes to sing and... as a result, I don't
think he can sing that many songs on stage for any length. I suppose if John
were to do his own vocals on an album that would get "tour support", people
would be like--hey, this doesn't sound like the record! Me, of course,
wouldn't care as I like John's voice--a LOT!

>	And who's idea was it to put FLASH FEARLESS in JAE's Discography in
>the tour book?

Mine! (But you already knew that...) I figured that since I told you about it
and you bought it that it should be displayed as an "honorable mention" in
the book. After all, he does play bass on every song and sings on "To The
Chop"...

> And more importantly, does JAE plan to perform anything
>from FLASH on his tour?  Just curious....

Now THAT I seriously doubt. You like that album, don't you??? To be honest
with you, I never paid any attention to anything on it, but "To The Chop"...

wf