2/3 JAE Baltimore Show

Another fine performance by JAE and band. John seemed really into it tonight,
pretty surprising considering that this show was his 6th or 7th in a row. The
crowd was about 300 but very rowdy (maybe it was because it was a Saturday
night). Before I get to the played set list, I have two remarks. First,
whoever posted here announcing the change of venue from Hammejack's to
A.L.Gator's, THANK YOU very much, you saved me. Second, although John
couldn't read the set list on the stage, I could, and it had Peg Leg Peggy,
My Size and Love Is A Heartattack, all not played. Here is what was played:

Heaven and Hell
Had Enough
Success Story
Trick Of The Light
Bridges Under The Water (the Rock songs have been very good live so far)
The Real Me
Love Doesn't Last
Boris
Life After Love
You
Last Song
My Wife
Long Live Rock

Encore:
Summertime Blues
Shakin' All Over

If John is coming your way, I encourage you to not only see him, but buy your
tickets in advance. Prior ticket sales have been weak, but the crowds seem to
be about the same number at the shows I've been to.

-Bill Bedzyk

PS Glenn: For some unknown reason I was just thinking about you and wondering
if you were lurking out there somewhere. I'm glad to see you are. I hope all
is well and try to see this show!