JAE in San Francisco

The San Francisco Examiner announced yesterday that John will be coming to
the Fillmore in San Francisco on Saturday, March 2.

The Fillmore is a great place to see a concert--it seats about 1,000 people
when at full capacity.  When I have been there in the past the seating has
been by table--with up to six at a table.  Light meals and drinks are also
available.  I have also heard that, depending on the nature of the concert,
they may take the tables and chairs out so everyone can stand and dance.

I was thinking it might be a great idea to have a Who Digest section at the
show where we could all sit together.  Possibly we could have a pre and/or
post show get-together.  Anyone interested can E-mail me.

Jon Karesh