Re: Official The Who Fan Club

In a message dated 96-01-30 22:25:03 EST, Nervos@aol.com writes:

>>ou Americans and your ketchup (or is
>>it catsup?). Personally, I prefer A1 on my Fish and Chips.
>>

>So, whats yer problem!  yeah, I like vinnegar on my fish, but like catsup on
>my "French Fries" the stuuf you guys call "Chips" (in the states, potato
>chips are a whole 'nother story!)  Anyway, when me & the mrs were on your
>wonderful island, we could get all the vinnegar we wanted,  BUT HAD TO PAY
>10p PER PACKET OF KETCHUP!!! WHAT A RIPPOFF!!!!!   Especially bad were the
>"hamburgers" at Happy Farmer!
>   but the mrs kept reminding me "We're not here to eat"!
>
>All the best,
>   GaryM (not gary m)

Partial to Pace Picante Sauce or Tabasco (red or green) here. Put 'em on
fish, potato, fowl, beef,  lotsa stuff. "Muy Sabroso," which is bad Spanish
for "pretty damn good."
By the way, I've never heard anything good about Brit cuisine.  I get into
single malt scotch, though...

Keep the faith.
J Stotts

"Let's get pretentious,dress up the facts..."   PT 1993