I got John's autograph..

I feel sorta happy tonight. I went and got John's autograph at the
Compact Disc World. I got disk 4 of the box set signed.
Shook Johns hand. Pretty neat knowing that it's the same hand playing
that break in My Generation. Told him "Thanks for hanging out and doing this
for us. Not sure, I  think I got a  "yeah" for a response. Just for the
record.

Regret not having proper funs for the Club Bene show, here in Jersey.

Would have regretted it more if there was traffic. I made it to the
signing at about 6:45. He was there till, I assume, about 7:20.
It was supposed to be till 7 pm, but it seemed as if the JOhn was
going to sign whoever showed up.

Thanks to Wfang. I would never have know it if you didn't post it.