Re: JAE at Tramps 1/30/96

>My picks of the evening were "Heaven & Hell" and "Love Is A Heart Attack"...

I liked that little intro groove they were doing to `Heart Attack'. It
really sounded like a band that's savoring the song to come. As I've noted,
this became the best thing in the set for me. Godfrey was also into it, as
evidenced by the pre-song vamping.

>Interesting watching the crowd this evening. Seems they were doing a LOT of

Just got back home to the computer. I assumed it'd be easy to find you at
the show, WFang, but the place was jam-packed! Nothing like the cavernous
show in New Britain. We only got there in time to see John. Was it that full
all night?