Re: A lot of stuff

So, can we order Entwistle tour t-shirts through Bitsa as well?

Are there any tapes yet from any of Entwistle's shows
circulating (preferably board tapes)?

Does anybody need a copy of the Japanese import of Direct Hits on
Polydor?  I think I can get a copy for $30 or so.  Is that a good
price?

Is the Entwistle tour coming to Kansas City, Omaha, or Denver?
I know it is going to be in Oklahoma City and St. Louis, but both of
those are too far for me to go.

That's enough questions for now, don't you think?  Oops, another
question!

Dave Hughes (Damn, it's cold here in Nebraska!!!)