Guitar Results - no Who

I'd just like to thank everyone who sent me tips and suggestions (especially
Mauro from Italy whose email had me laughing for days after...) when I asked for
help in buying a guitar & amp a couple of months back.

I ended up getting a new Epiphone Les Paul standard and a second-hand 80W
Marshall valve-state amp and am very happy with them.  I am practicing nightly
and my attempts at the Pinball Wizard riff are becoming less pathetic with each
session.

Regards,
Denis.

http://www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler/who.html
Denis Bowler                            | Tel: +61 6 274-1204
Assistant Director                      | Fax: +61 6 274-1272
Information Systems                     |
Dept. Environment, Sport, & Territories | dbowler@dest.gov.au (work)
GPO Box 787, Canberra, ACT  2601        | dbowler@pcug.org.au (play)