The Who's Tommy

	I'm not going to lie and say that I'm some long-time Who fan.  In
fact I really didn't know who they were until I heard "The Who's Tommy -
the Musical" recording.  The yellow cover was cool enough, but as I
listened to it I admired Pete Townshend's writing ability (both lyrical
and musical) more and more.
	Then I saw the movie.  I hated it, simply because none of the
actors (except the Who singer guy - Moon?) could sing.  The original
concept album was all right, but I want to thank Pete for taking his idea
to Broadway where it could be fully appreciated.  Also, "I Believe my Own
Eyes" is a great song.