Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #644

Hello everyone.  I am thinking of putting together a mailing list of people
who want to trade :) It will go out once a month and will have all updated
trade lists, requests, and  all the good stuff that goes along with trading.
 I need someones help.. I don't know if there is a program that will put
everything into one e-mail, Like this mailing list, or not.  If anyone can
help please write back.  If you don't know but would still like to trade Goto

Http://members.aol.com/tyme107/index.html

Paul