Re: Deep End

Hello Everyone,
     Yes, I remember the Deep End concert.   When I first watched it I did
not like it.  I thought that Pete should not have gone accoustic.   But after
watching the show several times I learned to really like it.
         It was one of my favorite concert videos for several years.
  Although I have not seen it for a few years.
      I also really enjoy the video that goes along with "Cowboy have Chinese
Eye."   My copy is not very good but still very enjoyable.
      Also I have hear of a CD by Rapheal Raoul, with invovlment from Pete
and Phil Collins.
     Does anyone know anything about this?
      Jeff