Re: The numbers on Pete's guitar

Well see, Pete loves Sesame Street and all, so he just wanted to help
out his muppet friends by showing us all what the number for the day
was. "The Who has been brought to you by Schlitz Beer and the number 5."

Buuuuuuuuuut seriously folks, to the best of my knowledge the numbers
are to help Pete tell his guitars apart. A lot of guitar players will
have several guitars that they keep tuned differently, and if you've got
to swap instruments really fast it helps to have some easy way to tell
them apart. I suppose one could also have different colored guitars or
something, but numbers are simpler.

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com