Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #634

Can someone elaborate on the Whofest 97 issue?  This is totally new to me and
I'm wondering what it is, when, where, IF,etc as it sounds like something I
most definitely don't want to miss.  If they were just here in the states on
the Quad tour,  is it being said that they're coming back next year?? WOW if
it's true - but I sure don't want to get all hyped up that I'll see them
again so soon if it's just talk and/or rumor or whatever.
Sandra