Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #629

if Chris' Who site doesn't come back on-line.  I only recently found the
hottest Who site there is and did not save any the addresses to the links,
nor have I even had the opportunity to check them all out.  So you're in
company when you say you can't get to the site...let's hope it's back on-line
soon.  Otherwise you're going to see a lot of us asking for addresses real
soon!

I too am looking for a Who fan club.  There was an address in the Quad
concert book which I wrote to inquiring about the club (address in London)
but have not heard anything back yet (it's unfortunately been weeks now but
since I'm in the US, I won't get discouraged quite yet).  I'd like to obtain
Who "stuff" - photos, etc so if anyone knows of a place I can write to to get
photos and other memorabilia, pls let me know. I'm a big Roger Daltrey fan
and would love to get some cool photos of him.  Won't even tell how many
times I saw Tommy - the movie!...we'll just say lots!!!  I'm new to the whole
bootleg thing, but if there is something out there of the Quad concert - I'd
more than love to get that! I saw the performance in Anaheim, CA.  It was
absolutely awesome!

All I can say is Thank You for this mailing list, the Digest and all the
info, and all of you wonderful folks who share our love of The Who!  I've
been searching for years (honestly) to find a Who fan and until now, came up
empty handed.

Sandra