Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #625

Hello everyone.  Please Check out my web Page at:

Http://members.aol.com/Tyme107/index.html

Pick out something to you would like and we'll set up a trade :) I am have
been intensely looking for these two shows:

11/20/68 Liverpool, Empire Theater-the Last show(20 min of Magic Bus)
9/10/95  New York, Paramount Theatre- Played with Paul Simon

If you don't have what I am looking for but still want to trade :) write to
me and you will find something that you like :)  talk to you all soon

Paul