Mike Watt

I have a Pearl Jam bootleg where Mike Watt (of Firehose) joins the band
during the encore and they play a very interesting version of Baba O'Riley.
It's great to see that two die hard fans like Eddie Vedder and Mike Watt are
exposing Who tunes to a whole new generation of potential fans.

If I ever ended up on stage with Eddie Vedder I'm sure we would do Quad in
it's entirety plus alot of rare and so called greatest hits. In my opinion
the entire WHO catalogue
is a greatest hits package. Trust me, it would be one hell-of-a SHOW!!!

Steve