Re: ROger's worn-out eye

Jennifer:

Thanks for the info on ROger's eye injury. Hadn;t heard that
Gary Glitter was responsible. Ouch! It must have hurt! Maybe
Roger did survive the shows on painkillers, but he's such an
advocate of staying in shape (he looks pretty damn good for a
guy who's 52!), so who knows.

Congrats on passing your driving test. Don't run over any WHo
fans up there in Canada if the geezers don;t make it to TOronto!

Speaking of Roger's eyepatch, yeah--I can see the pirate thing
with a parrot. That reminds me of the scene from "The Kids are
Alright" during KEith's "Cobwebs and Starnge" bi, when he's on
the beach in a pirate outfit (eyepatch included!) and the
parrot falls off his shoulder! What a pisser! I still laugh
when I see that.

Adios or now. BTW, dig your courier guitar (can I play that?).

MArk B.
"Nothing is planned by the sea and the sand."
The Who, 1973

bardini@virginia.edu
markb@virginia.edu