eyepatch

Mark B:
        Roger was hit in the face by Gary Glitter with a boom (not the
sound, the long suspended microphone stand).  I do believe that the socket
was damaged, even though his eye was okay, and he was threatened with
surgery.  He went on anyway (on pain killers?), and as far as I know, no
surgery.  I think he liked the patch.
        I thought it made him look like a bit of a pirate.  Strap a blow-up
parrot to his shoulder....
        The bulls-eye IS reminiscent of Keith's t-shirt.

JenniferD
A Guitar (Courier New font)
                  _________
"There once was a note, pure and easy...."