Re: Roger's eye patch

Hi again everyone--

Being down here in the middle of Virginia sure has put me out
of the loop of music news. I'm from NYC, so I;m used to getting
info right away; sometimes before anyone else does. But I was
curious--I heard something that ROger had injured his eye
somehow and that was why he was wearing an eye patch during the
first runs of Quad in the UK(namely, Hyde PArk). Is this true?
Just curious. BTW, I think the patch looked kind of cool,
especially witht he target emblem! Reminds me of Keith's old
mod t-shirt! Anyone else feel the same?

- --
Mark D. Bardini
"Nothing is planned by the sea and the sand."
The Who, 1973

bardini@virginia.edu
markb@virginia.edu