Pete on Rockline in 1993

Hi All,
    I need a favor from somebody.  I need a copy of Pete on Rockline
in 1993 when he was promoting PsychoDerelict.  I seem to have lost my
copy of this in my last move home from college.  I am desperate to
find another copy of this because I was lucky enough to get through
and ask Pete a question.  You all can imagine how important it is to
me to get another copy of this.  If anybody is willing to help me
out, please email me as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Christian Tennant
tennjohn@uofrlaw.urich.edu