Final announcement for MSG 7/18 WW1 tape tree

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone has had a nice summer.... well, I think I'm actually past the
half way mark, but none the less, if anyone is still interested in getting in
on the tape tree do the following....

e-mail me:
1) your name and screen name
2) City and state where you reside
3) if you can be a branch or a leaf
4) what type of recording equipment you have if you are in fact willing to
tape (as a Branch)

The deadline will be extended until September 4th for any last minute
stragglers...........  I will then contact all those that are to be branches
and let them know how many leafs they will have to duplicate for........ take
care.  Darren