bass line

        For some strange reason, I was compelled to sit down and watch the
Tommy movie today, and for the first time I consciously noticed a really
great bassline - a lead bassline.
        It's at the end of "Christmas", where Nora helps young Tommy unwrap
the manger scene that he's totally unimpressed with.  It dips low and then
goes high and slides back down chromatically.  I never acknowledged it
before because it fits the scene so well.
        I love it!

JenniferD
A Guitar (Courier font)
                  _________
"I woke up in a Soho doorway... A policeman knew my name...."