Re: TKAA

 I have the original videodisk of TKAA, and have always thought that the
Circus
 sequence with "A Quick One" was one of the greatest archival treasures, as
 well as an incredible performance.  Richards' intro was appropriately
 fucked-up.  The BMG version must have cut the sequence to allow for the
 tacked-on b&w video of TKAA at the end.  At least, that's the only reason
that
 I can think of for cutting that sequence.

 - - Chris  >>
Does your original videodisk include Keith Richards? I don't have the BMG
version of the film but I've seen it. My version is Thorn EMI and it doesn't
have that tacked-on b&w video of TKAA at the end. Was anything else cut from
the original? I recall seeing b&w stills from the original Quadrophenia tour
with narration about what a flop the whole staging and sound was, but I think
I may have seen that in another documentary.
mc