Re: ML

ML wrote:
>>(I would have posted this to the other, new "No Rules" list, too,
>>but I was banned there after only two days in business. Whatever.)

>Anthony:

>Why don't you tell them why you were "banned" (inaccurate) after only two
>days (also inaccurate) from the "other" Who list?

Why don't you keep this on the other list - as in who cares? I'm sure the
old guard there is just circle jerking in sticky anticipation of this kind
of grade school flame bait material. It was kind of nice not having the
usual cast of off topic baiters on the list for awhile.

"The true profession of man is to know when to shut the fuck up."
Eddie Presley