The Who Sell Out reissue

Dear Who Mailing List:

I have recently purchased the MCA reissue of "The Who Sell Out" on
compact disc and noticed a problem with it after listening.  At the
conclusion of the track "I Can See For Miles", the disc makes a skipping
sound like the disc is scratched or something.  After returning the disc
to the local record store , thinking this was a maufacturing error, I
was shocked to see that the same sound was heard on the new disc as
well.  Has anybody else noticed this and if so is MCA going to recall
the reissued discs?  If anyone has information concernig this please
contact me.

Thank You.

Jeremy Zanotto
jzanotto@inreach.com