Re: Simon stuff

Bill Bedzyk wrote:
<<
 About Simon's discography (I unfortunately missed his shows too... boy my
 summer is not going well). Besides the two obvious LPs from the 80's, these
 are the 45s that I have in my collection. I am always interested in filling
 the gaps as they exist at the moment (these are only his "solo" releases and
 do not include such things as Man's Machine etc..).

Simon was also in a band called On The Air with Mark Brezecki and Tony Butler
later of Big Country.  They did one UK only 45 with pic cover that I know of.

Greg Biggs