Pete's strumming

        I'm trying to convince a friend of mine of Pete's unique acoustic
strumming style.  He claims that he's heard it somewhere (probably a Who
song on the radio) aside from the albums I've lent to him.
        Can anyone think of a place where Pete's style has been played by
someone else?  (Replies should probably be private.)
        Personally, I don't think there's too many guitarists who can play
the way Pete can... but that's just MHO.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Is it in my head, here at the start?"