Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #522

At 11:53 AM 96.8.6 -0700, MCapriole@aol.com wrote:
>TKAA was a compilation of old film clips and just a few things were filmed
>specifically for the film. Maybe your were confused, but you will recall that
>they had a tribute to Keith Moon because he had died before the film was
>completed. Anyway, it is quite possible that the conversation Pete had with
>Keith about his hearing in that film took place in 1974.

I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure Moonie died *after* it was completed.  I
remember reading somewhere that he saw the film and seeign himself as a
young kid motivated him to try to get healthy again.  Plus, Pete and Keith
in that scene are definitely *not* from 1974.  For one thing, Keith has a
beard.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12