RE; Iron Man Stuff

Re: Iron Man recording dates....

I believe that LP was in stores by the end of May '89(?) and the tour
started up the end of June.....

 PT probably recorded it in mid to late '88, which might have meant they
recorded it during the hype in the summer /fall of '88...Who's Better, etc.
was released and the videotape that accompanied it...

I remember reading some interviews around this time('88-'89) that PT stated
the band was only going to celebrate their 25th with a photo shoot and the
LP's release...I imagine he had the guys record the tracks during this
period(late'88)...anyone else got an idea...?

peace,
Pete Best