My Generation(the dance track)

Yikes
   I was at my local record store today and I saw in the Who section a
single on CD called My Generation which was released this year.  On the
album is My Generation(original version from 1965), Pinball Wizard (live
from Leeds 1970), Boris The Spider (original version from 1966), and My
Generation (deeploveremix) which is a 7:00 dance track of the song.  Yikes.
Whats up behind this release.  This CD is pretty weird and in a way useless
even though the dance track does show that the Who's music does stand up if
transferred to another genre (dance in this case)
P.S - Does anybody have a copy on CD of Two's Missing which they are willing
to sell me and is Odds and Sods officially deleted like Magic Bus.