Iron Man

        I've checked the liners and there's no special copyright dates on
"Dig" and "Fire" from Pete's "Iron Man" album.  (Everything except "Fire",
which was written years earlier, is dated 1989.)
        Were they recorded in 1989?  (Pete had the boys together on tour so
he convinced them to record a song or two for him while he had the chance?)

>I just checked my copy of "No Reason to Cry" and didn't see any liner notes
>credited to Pete
>[snip]
>Otherwise, great job as usual!  Little too much Who content, though :)

        Too much Who content!  Never!  (It WAS excellent.)

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"You realize that all along there's something in us going wrong....
	You stop dancing."