Re: Time is Passing

At  7:22 AM 96.8.4 -0700, thirteen@the-spa.com wrote:
>I was just reading the liner notes of the Who's Next reissue, which mentions
>the deterioration and/or destruction of some of the unreleased tracks from
>the Lifehouse recording sessions, of which the song Time is Passing is one
>(I've never heard this song, and it's been over 10 years since I've listened
>to the Scoop albums, so if it is on one of those, I apologize...).

Time is Passing, a really good song, is on Pete's Who Came First.  Also, I
recently saw a full blown "Who" version of it here in Toke town on a boot
called "Exciting the Who".  Unfortunately, the rest of the boot sucks, and
I didn't feel like paying $30 for one song (sigh)...

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117
Azuma-So #102