Westwood One MSG 7/18 Tape Tree Announcement

Hello all,
Here is the official announcement for the next tape tree to include the MSG
7/18 show in its broadcast entirety....

I recorded the show from my local radio station onto my DAT, edited out all
the insipid radio DJ commentary, and the running time comes to around 120
min. (give or take).  I propose to put the show onto (2) 90 min. tapes, with
the filler being Pete Townshend's appearance at the Paul Simon benefit show
at the Paramount in 1995 (I believe the show was to save the rainforests, or
something along those lines).  This, I believe, is a radio broadcast as well,
and will fit nicely to round out the total 180 minutes.....

For those of you not familiar with how a tape tree works, here are the rules:
- - I will be looking for anyone interested in obtaining a copy of the show,
and will need the following information from them:

1) e-mail adress and phone number (with area code)
2) real name (so I know who I'm talking to...)
3) City and state where you will be residing at the time of the tape tree
4) if you are able to duplicate (as a BRANCH), I will need to know what type
of equipment you use...........DAT, analoge tape deck, minidisk are all very
acceptable....boom-boxes are not.  If however, you are not able to branch,
then let me know by stating that you are a LEAF and only willing to accept a
copy.

I made an informal announcement about 2-3 weeks ago and have had very
favorable response.  The deadline for signing up for the tape tree will be on
August 31, 1996.  I will post back at the mid-way point to let you all know
how things are going at that time. I apologize for those of you who have
already contacted me, but I did not want to have this tree coincide with the
Mason's Supper club tree already in progress......

Well, sorry to take up the web-waves with this bit of information, but I hope
to be hearing from a good portion of you in the wekks to come...... take
care. Darren