Simon Townshend in NYC 8/3/96

Wow! What a great <Riker> show!!! Geez this guy is so <Riker> good, it's
really unbelieveable!!! What you have here is an extremely talented man,
that's musically bursting at the seems. So much energy and it's all being
released as he's playing. I saw him just a few days ago in "beautiful"
downtown Asbury Park and seeing him tonight--he just continues to amaze me!
Anyhow, here was tonight's set list:

When She Sleeps
Come Back
Time The Healer
The Way It Is
Alright
So Sleep
Cold Water
Company
No More Never
Save Me
Medicine
Capture
Girl In New York
Ecstasy Heaven

His last show for a while, is Sunday Night 8/4 at the Towne Center, 62 State
Route 22, Pawling, NY (914) 855-1300. If you have the opportunity, GO! You'll
be treating yourself to a fantastic concert...

- -wf