Who and Tap and Monkees

>>>I have a little more respect for Yes and King Crimson who don't lack
content IMHO<<<

Absolutely.

>>>Duran Duran are surely more in the nature of
The Monkees, i.e. totally talent/content-free, but well packaged. Spinal Tap
were of course the complete opposite of Duran Duran, i.e. hugely talented,
but badly packaged.<<<

Um, the Monkees and Spinal Tap were not real bands.  They were created to
present the image of real bands (Monkees-->Beatles; Tap--> most hard
rock/heavy metal bands of 70s, including our beloved Who).

Duran? Who can say?

From: Jacksonjim@aol.com