No Subject

Majordomo@igtc.com

>seven times. The automated response from the mailing list manager has

>several times said that the unsubscribe was successful and seeveral
times

>Digest keeps coming back! If this stupid, immature groupie crap doesn't

>stop showing up in my mail server, I'm going to declare war on you.

>You guys need to get a life.

This has to be one of the funniest posts (and cheesiest pieces of flame
bait) in quite some time.  According to Andy's recent post on scoring the
non-who related posts, I'm giving this one a 9.8 (I've got to leave the
9.9 and 10.0 open in case WF or Mark come back with a great reply).  And
WF (or anyone else) where did you get your copy of PolyQuad?  I haven't
been able to find it around Philly.  Did you special order it or get it
in NY?  I'm also trying to get JE's Anthology if you have a source for
that too.

md