I REALLY need some help....

Hi everybody!

I just got back from a short 5 day vacation in Mexico (where I heard NO
Who music except for my tapes, which everybody told me to stop playing),
and now there are many many many digests in my mailbox...

I SAID that I was gonna read them, but about 30 is a bit too much for me.
Fang, Mark, Sir Brawley, SOMEBODY, can anyone kinda sum up what's been
going on in the Who news?  Being out of touch kinda sucks  but I'd like to
know what's new.  I guess there's been some flaming (duh!) and other
stuff, but I'd still like to know what's up.

Thanks folks!  To all that e-mailed privately, I'm on my way.

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May