No Subject

P.S. -
Sorry - I forgot something. In my list of excesses of the late 60's and early
70's, I mentioned Glam, Sitars and Classical experimentation. Sorry to say
this, but I left out operas. Sorry, but to me, Pete sort of got caught up and
lost his way on "Tommy" and "Quad". I love "A Quick One", however. But this
is another whole conversation.
P.P.S. -
Does anyone know where I can get a decent CD of "Ramones Leave Home"? I have
an Australian disc that is of poor quality. I know the Japanese have released
"Ramones" and "Rocket To Russia" (What a wonderful album. I start to giggle
just thinking about "Cretin Hop"), but I can't find a decent "Leave Home".
Why Sire has never released these as CD in the USA is beyond me.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks - Jack