New Music

Noticed a number of complaints about difficulty of finding good new music.
 While most  of MTV sucks, I would recommend 120 Minutes on Sunday nights at
Midnight.  Good source for newer bands and interesting videos.

As to new bands...may I suggest you check out _Expecting To Fly_ by the
Bluetones.  Just released in US this week, I've had it as import and I think
it's great.  They're an English band, being compared to early Stone Roses.
 Good songs, nice sound...check it out.

 - Andy