Rarities

Hi!

  Here come the tracks on Rarities Vol. I & II:

Vol. I:
Circles, Disguises, Batman, Bucket T, Barbara Ann, In The City, I've Been
Away, Doctor Doctor, The Last Time, Under My Thumb, Someone's Coming,
Mary Anne WTSH, Dogs, Call Me Lightning, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.

Vol II:
Join Together, Don't Know Myself, Heaven And Hell, When I Was A Boy,
Let's See Action, Relay, Waspman, Here For More, Water,
Baby Don't You Do It.

There are some good tracks on Vol. I, very 'funny' some of them. Volume
II is brilliant. I just can't understand why the songs first appeared on
a Rarities album. Some of them are, in my opinion, among the very best
from The Who.

Cheers!

T. Curtis (thac@rhi.hi.is)
http://www.rhi.hi.is/~thac/