LyricForgettingStringBreakingDylanImpersonatingSun Dec 7 13:25:10 PST 1997

What can you say but excellent performance ............... it was
somewhat painful watching some of the other artists in anticipation of
Pete but it did make for a great climax to the show. I have to admit that
I was surprised of the ovations before and after his tunes but was
extremely impressed (IMHO Pete doesn't fit into the extravagant Hollywood
thing). I can't wait for Saturday night's show. WFang, I am interested in
getting together with you guys Sat before the show, let me know what you
have planned. Also if picture taking is allowed will our resident
photographer (Stacey???) be taking any shots? Let me know if you are

CarlK
ckishel@gateway.opm.com

track records (click) track records (click) track records (click) track
records (click) track recor