copy of old Who paperback available

I recently saw a copy of an old paperback book about The Who, which I own
already.  It's called The Who--Through The Eyes of Pete Townshend and it came
out about 20 years ago.  I think the price on it was $3 or $4.  It was in a
box of music-related paperbacks at a Milwaukee shop called Musical Memories,
which also happens to be one of the few decent places for Who 45s in the
upper Midwest (anyone know of others, particularly in Chicago or the Twin
Cities?).  Their phone number is 414/271-0666 but I don't know if they do
mail order.  They're only open from 10 to 5 Mon-Sat and 10 to 3 Sundays.

Rich B.

NP:  "Daily Records"