Re: Pete on VH1 Honors

In a message dated 96-04-29 01:57:10 EDT, DylansMuse@aol.com writes:

>What did everyone else think of Pete's performance?

I was very much impressed with Pete's performance.  I didn't know what he was
going to play, but I perked up when I heard the opening to "Won't Get Fooled
Again"!  His vocals were great.   In tune and full of fire...Too bad he
forgot half the words in the last verse of that song, though.  He made a
pretty good recovery.   I don't think the audience noticed...

He looked very uncomfortable (naked?) without a guitar in his hand for "Let
My Love Open the Door".  A good sounding number with too much reliance on
backing tapes.  And just what was he reading before breaking into that song
anyway?  Lyrics to "WGFA"???

All in all, he proves he can still play and definitely sing.  Once again, I
urge him:  LEAVE THE 20 MUSICIANS AT HOME for the Hyde Park Quad show...

Dan Senesky