Fwd: VH1 Honors

>The accoustic WGFA was pretty good.  I have a question, does he always do
>his accoustic stuff without a guitar pick?  The sound of the guitar was a
>bit lacking.
>
>The e.cola mix of LMLOTD was a surprise.  He looked a little exposed up
>there all alone.  The stage looked HUGE.  However, even though his facial
>expressions looked very indifferent his vocals were great!!
>
>All in all, a nice treat.  Too bad we had to sit through all the crap and
>politics.

What!?  I thought leaving Pete at the end of the concert showed that A) they
knew he would attract many viewers who could give two sh*its about Witness
or B) out of the outmost respect, they gave Pete the last act.  Notice that
he did receive two standing ovations.

At least the politics of the concert wasn't out there, (though some of the
presenters couldn't catch a left field fly at the VET) and I happen to agree
the the cause.

BTW, of all the current female performers why does Alanis the fraud have to
do the benefit in England when it could be Joan Osbourne?  At least she has
the voice.  That version of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" was done very
well!