HOB - LA - TICKET AVAILABLE

Greetings to all you Who people.  I've been on the list a few weeks now and
I'm really enjoying all the news, updates and esoteric info.  This is my
first posting and I'm going to make it short and sweet since the info is
timely.

I have available 1 ticket to the Townshend HOB/LA show tomorrow night (4/29).
 It's for the first show.  Interested parties should e-mail me ASAP.  I'm
sorry for the late notice but a friend just bailed on me today and I'll be
going to the show alone.  I'm writing this message at 5:30 p.m. (PST) on
Sunday, 4/28.  I will check my e-mail throughout the evening and tomorrow
morning prior to leaving for work (8:30 A.M. PST).  After that, I won't be
able to check my e-mail till after the show.

So, if you read this in time and you're interested, contact me IMMEDIATELY.

ODOOLE@AOL.COM