Re: Buddy's Song

>  I saw Buddy's Song at the cinema (here in Iceland) some years ago.
>It was OK, since Daltrey was in it, but without him it would be total
>crap. McVicar though, is a completely different story. The film is
>great and the album has some really good tracks on it. Also, it isn't
>just a Daltrey effort. John and Pete(I think) join him in the soundtrack.

T. Curtis:

Iceland? Damn, I didn't know there were Who fans there! Glad to hear it,
though. And obviously you get a better shot at movies than some of us in the
US do...Buddy's Song never played in any of the 20 plus theaters around here.
John and Pete are definitely on McVICAR, and just where was a recent subject
on the Digest. I think I can spot Pete's guitar right off...but John is
harder to pin. I would have guessed on My Time Is Gonna Come but others say
No...and in retrospect, it doesn't sound like anything else I've heard him do.

                   Cheers                   ML