NYC tickets purty please?

Oh wow. Let me get this straight: Bob Mould is opening
for Pete at the Supper Club this coming week?
If that's true, I'm really bummed now that I can't
get tickets! *sob* Mould is up there in the holy triumvirate
of rock songwriters with Pete and John Lennon.

This is my last plea to anyone on the list
who has an extra ticket to spare. I'll pay up
to $75 (face value was $50 I understand).

Feel free to call and leave a message
at 212-998-1880 (my academic dept.
at NYU).

Thanks,